Alli's Little World of Knitting

Sunday, September 07, 2008

A Box From Afar!!!

I am beyond a doubt one very lucky knitter!! I have made some really wonderful friends from far and wide!! I received a box back in August from my knitting/email pal Elaine!!! (I know .. shame on me for not getting this posted LONG AGO .. LOL) My daughter Megan and her friends were travelling through Elaine's hood heading for Six Flags (giggles), they met up at the hotel and this fabulous box came back home to me a few days later!! I am truly blessed!!

Megan and Elaine at the hotel!

Opening the Box!! SUSPENSE at it's finest! hehehe

Look at all the Goodies inside!!!! The yarn is a gift from Elaine to ME from WEBS!!! WOOO HOOOOO

Just look at all those "Precious Hats" for itty bitty baby heads!! They were all lovingly hand knit by Elaine (see her blog here: http://downcloverlaine.blogspot.com/)!! The picture doesn't do them justice, they are just beautiful.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Elaine said…

    Oh my!! You actually posted my picture. Gulp! I hope people reading this aren't shielding their eyes and exiting your blog in haste! LOL The friendship runs two ways!! I'm so lucky to have met your beautiful daughter. Now when will I meet Mom???

     
  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger Alli's Little World of Knitting! said…

    Oh Elaine!! Don't be so hard on yourself girlie!!! You're just beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside! Your bubbly, happy, humorous, sweet personality shows in your countenance!

    I'd LOVE to get down there to meet you and go to WEBS and show them all how yarn addiction manifests itself CANADIAN style!! HAHAHAHA

    I just need to find some spare $$ to along with the spare TIME I'm also seeking!

    Hugs
    Alli

     

Post a Comment

<< Home