Alli's Little World of Knitting

Monday, June 30, 2008

Gifts of Choccie from Boston!


Ooooo-La-La!! I am about the LUCKIEST Mom on the planet right now!! ((**Giggles**)) My son David (yes the one who just graduated - see his handsome picture in previous post) went on a School Trip to Boston, MASS with the Harbour View High School Choral Ensemble and he brought me home THE ULTIMATE GIFT!!! CHOCCIES!!! MMmmmmm ... insert drool marks on your screen here! LOL

I sat down the morning after (can you BELIEVE I actually waited until morning! LOL) and ate one of every kind for a BREAKFAST OF CHAMP-EENS!! hehehehe ... Made me feel kinda sick but it was so GOOD and so worth it! hehehehe My tongue will never be the same! I'm ruined!
Here is a lovely visual of SOME of the delectable delights. The little round ones in the center portion that look white are Creme Brulee and are my FAVORITES! I ate them ALL and did not share a single one! OOOps .. My BAD! The little circles in the outer circle are Lemon Tart and got gobbled up next! MMmmmm ... LOVE LEMON! Lindt is beyond a doubt the best chocolate to be found on this continent!
THANK YOU SO MUCH DAVID!!! I love you too son!!
Hugs
Mom

3 Comments:

  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Lil Knitter said…

    LEMON?! Omg...gotta wipe the drool off my screen so I can see all the chocolatey goodness. *sigh* I want a breakfast like that.
    Hugs!

    *your son is too sweet...now where are my boys...they need to read this post?* lol

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger alcatmom said…

    Awesome breakfast! Those Lindt chocolates are awesome. If you are going to breakfast on choccies be sure to have some protein too and that will help you not feel like that. Just an egg would do it.
    You have some great kids! Wonder why?!?! Didn't fall too far from the tree. lol!!

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Alli's Little World of Knitting! said…

    Awwe!! Thank you so much alcatmom!! You are too kind! I have to admit though that I am VERY PROUD of my kids!!! I think they are the "BEST" kids in all this world! hehehe AND sometimes I wonder how on earth they got to be so wonderful when I have so many flaws!

    Hugs
    Alli

     

Post a Comment

<< Home