Alli's Little World of Knitting

Saturday, October 02, 2010

2011 Dishcloth Calendar!!


2011 Dishcloth Calendar is now officially on sale as of September 12, 2010!!
Click here to place your order. These make great Christmas gifts for all your crafty friends! The calendar isn't just dishcloths, there are a myriad of patterns inside. I have 3 patterns in it this year: Cock-a-Doodle-Doo, Celtic Hot Pads and a Dungarees Doggy Sweater in 2 sizes. Don't forget to click on "Free Patterns" and snag my Sweater Shaped Cloth Kick-Off pattern!

Happy Knitting everyone!!

Alli

2 Comments:

  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Elaine said…

    There was a kickoff pattern? Who knew? I guess I really am the last to know anything!! It's pretty darn cute as is everything that you do!

     
  • At 5:39 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    I like your website and pattern but......

    You have some patterns listed that are suppose to be free that I would like to make. One is the Sweater Shaped Dishcloth and the other is A Hearts. If it is not downloadable anymore then I think it should be taken off your website. Is there any way I can get these as free or do I have to purchase them.

    Thank you and I greatly appreciate it.
    Karen
    Buttons453@gmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home