Alli's Little World of Knitting

Friday, April 16, 2010

We Have a WINNER!!!


Thank you very much to all who participated and sent in pictures of their finished cloths, they were all lovely!! And without further ado, the winner of the Peppermint Patty contest is .... drum roll please .... Audrey Martens!! She has chosen a lovely mint colored yarn to represent Patty and the knitting is lovely. Her picture shows all the features of the design! Congratulations Audry, please pick any Knitwits Alley pattern of your choice.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger me said…

    Whoo Hoo! This is so exciting for me! I never ever win anything! Thank you so much for allowing me this pleasure - and for ALL your beautiful patterns!! I always have fun searching through the patterns to find just the right ones.

    As for this prize...Being Canadian and so proud of how well our guys and gals did at this year's Olympics, I would LOVE the Inukshuk pattern!

    Thanks again!

    Audrey

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Alli's Little World of Knitting! said…

    You're VERY welcome Audrey! Your picture was GREAT and you deserve the prize!! Thank you sweet cheeks for your very kind compliments of my patterns, I really appreciate that! I'm so glad you like them.

    I will send your chosen prize to you immediately! Thank you for playing my game and knitting along with us!

    Happy Knitting!
    Alli

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Snowball said…

    Great Job Audrey

    Lori H

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Gorete Cerdeira said…

    very cute!!

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger 7-letter Deborah, never a Deb said…

    I don't know if you maintain your blog, but I love these patterns and would love to knit them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home