Alli's Little World of Knitting

Saturday, December 09, 2006

On the Needles

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .... I've run out of yarn! LOL .. I hate it when that happens! DOH! Someone was asking so I'll tell you .... This cloth (also: Christmas Peace, Holly & Berries, Candy Cane Wreath, Christmas Elegance) are knit with 2 strands held together of Patons Grace yarn. It makes a lovely luxurious Washcloth/Spa Cloth. I hope I get some more yarn today or this won't make it into the Knitwits Heaven Newsletter!


4 Comments:

  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Wow, You've done it again! They are ALL so beautiful!!

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Alli, these are awesome! I'm so excited to see them (finally!) LOL!! You are the best! :)

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    I love your dish cloths So beautiful :)

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Mary Anne said…

    HO HO HO to you, Alli! another gorgeous cloth.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home