Alli's Little World of Knitting

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Well, I've been taking it easy lately, laying LOW so to speak! LOL ... Getting my Christmas knitting done and preparing for my YOOGE family gatherings! WOO HOOO ... But in the midst of chaos, doctor's appointments and buying a new car (oh yeah baybeee ... 2007 Honda Civic), I have come up with a couple new Christmas patterns that will soon be available on our Knitwits Heaven site.



Holly & Berries

Christmas Elegance Ornament






Candy Cane Wreath

6 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Mary Anne said…

    Alli,
    your cloth designs are lovely! Thank you for sharing the pictures.
    Good luck on all your holiday knitting.

     
  • At 5:00 AM, Blogger KnittySue said…

    I love them, what a beautiful job. Please post the link to the patterns when they're done. The link on your side bar links to google news. Looking forward to seeing them.
    Sue

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Elaine said…

    Alli,

    Love the new designs. You do the most interesting borders. They add so much interest and it's obvious you give much thought to them. Each design has it's unique little frame! Today is Thanksgiving for us and I'm grateful for such nice (and talented)friends!

    Elaine

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Crazy Knitter said…

    OH I LOVE THEM! I cannot wait to buy them! WOO HOO!!! Keep the designs coming! :)

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Yankee Girl ~ Missy said…

    I love your work!

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger mickeyspal said…

    Alli, they are lovely. What type of yarn and color are you using. They are yummy. I LOVE green.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home