Alli's Little World of Knitting

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hi Everybody, I've finally got me a BLOG BLOG BLOG! LOL

I have visited and read so many interesting blogs lately that it has really given me the NEED to create one too. What a fun and intriguing method of categorizing & organizing Bookmarks: Patterns, Friends Blogs and Fav Sites!

I hope to be able to share a bit of my favorite hobby here with all my friends and family. I am currently knitting up a storm, creating new designs for Christmas Washcloths for our Knitwits Heaven site. I am also desperately trying to finish an adorable little sweater with argyles and scottie dogs on it for a friends baby. If I can figure out how to do it, I'll put some pictures up for your viewing pleasure!

Now .... I'm off this portion and on to figure out the next step! (Thanks to Rachel & Deb for their encouragement and advice on this!!)

Hugs
Happy Knitting
Alli

8 Comments:

  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Brenda said…

    Your blog looks great!! Congratulations!

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Welcome to the world of blogging! Watch out though, it's addicting!

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger knittingwoman said…

    Hi Allie,
    I saw your blog announcement on the canadian dish cloth list and came on over to check it out. Where do you live? I'm in Halifax.

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Michelle Martino said…

    Isn't it fun?! I saw the announcement of your new blog on the monthly dischcloth KAL. Thought I'd stop over and say welcome to the neighborhood!

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Mimi said…

    Very good.I see your on Knitted Kitches, Groovy Cloths and Monthly Dishcloths with me. Good job!!!!

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger stitching pooh said…

    Welcome to blogland. If you figure out any cool tricks I'd appreciate the tips. Come visit anytime. Oh yeah I was posting persoanl pics at first but then some weirdo made a comment and it freaked me out, so just keep it in mind. Huggs jan http://las-vegas-snb.blogspot.com

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Deborah said…

    congrats on your maiden voyage! Now, word of warning, don't let it eat your knitting!

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger CraftyCarole said…

    welcome to blog land! We can learn the art together. I just recently started mine as well.
    Have fun with it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home