Alli's Little World of Knitting

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm being published in a SPECIAL EDITION Dishcloth Calendar for Sale!!!!

Hey Y'all!! You'll never guess what!!! Ohhh ... duh ... I suppose the heading gives it away! LOL Well, I'll tell you anyway! A great Pal-of-Mine (Janet Nogle) has put together THE WORLD'S MOST AMAZING DISHCLOTH CALENDAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I have submitted 4 patterns for it!! There are sneak peek pictures of what's inside and all the other details available at : http://designknitting.blogspot.com/

Go on over there now! I know you want to! Giggles ... the price is excellent and the quality in workmanship is outstanding! There are quite a few designers who have sumitted their work for this calendar! This would make an excellent Christmas gift for anyone you know who knits or wants to learn. Everyone loves special handmade items for the kitchen!

Merry Christmas & Happy Knitting Everyone!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home