Alli's Little World of Knitting

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Christmas is coming .... Pet Ornaments are IN!!!


Just look at these Gorgeous Ornaments painted in the perfect likeness of my precious Kitty Babies!! I sent the pictures via email to my new friend & Deb's Dishcloth Demon's Group member, Lisa Woynowski. She paints them up so quickly and her price is very very reasonable!
For any inquiries or orders, you can email her at: lisamarykay1@comcast.net
Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Love & Hugs
Alli








2 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Elaine said…

    Hey Alli! Glad to see you're working on your blog! (I told you I check it everyday! LOL) The kitties are darling. I have three myself. I think it's a law that if you knit, you must own a cat. Although, as we all know, no one owns a cat. They own us and treat us like staff!!

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Mz Mar said…

    The ornaments turned out darling!
    I may have to look into getting Sophie on one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home