Alli's Little World of Knitting

Friday, January 26, 2007

WOOO HOOO ... I got packages in the mail!!!



OH MY NERVES!!!!! Happy Birthday to me from Janet Nogle!!

I went out to get my mail and nearly tripped over a big box under my mailbox ... I got an amazing surprise ... a box full of luscious yarn!!! COTTON!!! Janet Nogle is an angel!!

I love this yarn! Look at all the gorgeous colors! I feel so loved and so lucky! This is hte second time she's surprised me like this!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH JANET!!!!

BIG YOOGE HUGS!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Big Happy Birthday Greetings to you, Alli!! I didn't realize our birthdays were so close together...mine was yesterday! Looks like you guys had a fun time with your knitfest! As usual, all your cloths look beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful birthday!!

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Elaine said…

    Happy, happy birthday Alli! I love the new cloths. You two have been busy! Just when I thought my wallet would finally get a break, you post the new designs. Oh well, everyone has an addiction. Mine seems to be Knitwit Heaven! LOL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home