Alli's Little World of Knitting

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Peonies! Don'tchya just love them??!!!


I have been really enjoying our garden this year! Hubby has been working hard doing landscaping, fixing up our dilapitated pond and getting rid of the massive dandelion patch we had where a lawn should be! We WERE the rednecks of the neigbourhood but we blend in now!! HAHAHAHAHA

I particulary LOVE my peony bush! Ain't she a BUTE??? Today I went out and picked off all the dead and dieing flowers and there are just as many new buds waiting to open!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    woops!
    Meant to say "yard" not "yarn"...where's my head?

    Your "yard" is looking gorgeous Alli!

    :o)
    Rach

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL

    Bet the yarn looks gorgeous too :)

    I just tell myself my yard is a continuance of the forest behind us LOL

    hugs
    Susan

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Alli's Little World of Knitting! said…

    LOL .. you guys are so funny!! You crack me up!! LOLOLOL ... thanks for the compliments on my yarn(d)!! Giggles

    Hugs
    Alli

     

Post a Comment

<< Home