Alli's Little World of Knitting

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm sooooo Roan-Ree!!! Oh Sooooo Roan-Ree!!

Hey everybody...

I thought I would post today to say:

I'm not having a good day ...

I'm feeling SAD and ...

BLUE and ...

ROAN-REE... !!!!!

I miss my Palages Weeser Baneeser Foe Feeser!! (aka Lisa V for those of you who aren't aware! LOL) She flew off into the WILD blue yonder on the wings of a hairy plane for SIX WHOLE ENTIRE WEEKS!!!

I don't know if I'm gonna MAKE IT!!! I gots me nobody to giggle wiff, nobody to go to the yarn section to sniff and fondle yarns wiff!! WAAAAHHHHHH ... sniffle sniffle sniffle .... I don't rikes being all by myself for so long! I wishes SOMEBODY would come to my house to play yarn games wiff me! ((**SOB**))

I've been going to her blog (http://lisasparadise.blogspot.com/) to take a wee peek at her countenance!! ((**choke, sniffle, SOB**)) I miss her so much my hubby is wondering what's WRONG wiff me!! I want her to come home so bad!! She's been gone 2 WHOLE WEEKS!!

Sad and sorrowful in blogland,
Alli

5 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Awwwe...Alli...Don't cry!! You're gonna make me start! If I lived closer to ya, I'd be there in a heartbeat to keep ya company until Lisa gets back! Ya Poor thing...2 down and 4 more to go! You can do it...be strong girl! She'll be back before ya know it!
    Hugz,
    Rach

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger LDSVenus said…

    I'm sorry :(, it's hard when your best friend goes away on a vacation. It's even worse when you or they move away, work on a special project to show her how much you missed her for when she comes back, maybe that will help keep you occupied while she is away, if there's any justice, she will be just as unhappy as you are. That will teach her to go away without you ;P.

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Lil Knitter said…

    Awww Alli....I am sad for you. Makes me want to cry. Sending ya (((((BIG HUGS)))) I wish we weren't all so far away. I always enjoy your comments in the groups, you've got an awesome sense of humor. Hate to see you down like this. Lots of love to ya. Hang in there. Melanie

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said…

    AWW!! {{{Allie}} I know it feels like forever, but it WILL go by fast. If I were closer, I'd keep you company because I totally know how you feel. I am in New Jersey and my best friend LIVES in The Florida Keys. It might as well be Mars. We don't get to see each other as often as we'd like these days.

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger RaAnn Clegg said…

    I will give you a big hug to Alli. You give so much to everyone else it is the least I can do. BTW, You have been Tagged!! (This is a good thing!)Please go to Wicket Stitch Handcrafts to learn more. - RaAnn =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home