Alli's Little World of Knitting

Friday, January 26, 2007

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! Check These Bad Boys Out Peeps!!!

Available at www.knitwits-heaven.com


Valenties is coming .. it's right around the corner! Knit up a LUV Cloth for someone you care about this year!


Soccer Ball Washcloth

What would be better for Mom on Mother's day than her own MoM Cloth!!

There are "Hearts Aplenty" for all the sweethearts in your life! Knit up a special spa or dishcloth in celebration of the most romantic day of the year!

A sweet "Garden Birdhouse" to brighten and cheer you as you welcome the upcoming Spring Season!

And for the LUCKY folks out there .. what would be more appropriate than a FOUR LEAF CLOVER CLOTH!!!

Or how about a nice "Flower Basket Cloth" to light up the sink area!
Mother's Day will be here before we knot it ... coming this spring to many homes near you! LOL ... Here is a Special Cloth for Mom called "Mom's Flower" with the O shaped like a flower.

THE CLADDAGH .. need I say more?!!! This beautiful symbol awakens my Scottish and Irish roots! Brings out the lilt in me! Giggles

BIG BUCK .... for all you Nature/Animal lovers out there in the Wonderful World of Knitting! Take him in the kitchen or hunting, maybe this will get hubby to help with the dishes!! hehehe

5 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger LDSVenus said…

    OH MY, those are beautiful. :)

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Knitstress Mary said…

    And the patterns for these lovlies can be found where?

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Yes, where can these patterns be found? Love the 4 leaf clover

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger jeanie said…

    I would love to buy the pattern for your fingerless gloves and big buck cloth. My e-mail is jinman2@cfl.rr.com Thanks Jeanie

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Kari said…

    These are so beautiful! I gave my mom the link to your blog. Since i canot knit maybe my Mom will make me a nice pink one with my Initial "K" LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home